Fun and exciting questions to ask when conversation is getting boring in your relationship
It’s possible that during Christian courtship or possibly few years into marriage, a time will come that it seems there is nothing left to say other than how was your day and this can be pretty frustrating. This doesn’t mean you aren’t in love with one another anymore, it just points to the fact that it’s time to revive the communication line.
Communication is definitely key in any relationship, but knowing the best way to start a conversation that will lead to a meaningful and enjoyable discussion is very important.
As you are trying to get to know this man/woman, conversations don’t always have to be about the serious stuff like, “So, what is your aspiration in life?” It can start very light and then progress into deeper conversations.
Here are some of the questions that will help us get to know one another better and relax in each other’s company.
Even the most reserved ones will love to talk about these things
1) what was the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
2) If you have the power to invent anything, what would you invent?
3) if you are to travel anywhere for a holiday or vacation, where will it be?
4) what was the most dangerous thing you did as a kid?
5) if money wasn’t an issue, what would you love to do right now?
6) what is your best childhood memory?
7)what is the one thing about your parent’s relationship that you admire?
8) what is the best book you ever read?
9) what is the best movie you’ve seen and who was your favourite character?
10) Of all the places you’ve travelled to, where is your favourite?
11)What is it about me that makes you smile anytime?
12) If you could have dinner with any three people and ask them anything, who will those be?
13) if you could eat only one thing for a year, what will that be?
14) What is the Happiest day of your life (Aside from when you got born again), tell me about it?
15) what is one simple thing I can do every day that will make you happier, what will that be?
16) if you could choose a help between a cleaner and a chef, who will you choose?
17) what song can you listen to a thousand times over and over again?
18) what is the best advice you’ve ever received?
19) what do you usually do when you are stressed or sad?
20) what will you tell your teenage self?
21)if you could live in anytime in history, which time will you choose and why?
22) what will your perfect day look like?
23)what is one of your earliest childhood memories?
24) If you could do anything over, what will that be?
25) What is the sweetest memory you have about your family while growing up?
Communication between couples doesn’t always have to be serious and neither does it have to be boring. All we have to do is think outside the box, add some laughter and extra spices of wit.